Celebration sessions are pet sessions for ill or elderly pets also known as end of life photography. Few things will ever be harder than saying goodbye to your four-legged family member. I believe one last photo session to celebrate your pet’s life and their time with you is something pet parents will greatly appreciate and I’m proud to offer it.
These uniquely intimate sessions are a somber, but beautiful time for you and your pet that focuses on your loving relationship. I will come to your home where your pet is most comfortable taking photos. I encourage you to just sit and enjoy your pet and let me capture the moments as they happen. It can be a hard and emotional time, but these photos will be cherished once the heart has had some time to heal.
I understand that typically, these sessions must be scheduled on short notice, which is completely fine. I will gladly make time for you.
Shutter Hound Pet Photography is a member of
If interested in making a donation towards someone’s future celebration session, please get in touch with me. I have had people do this before and it’s truly appreciated and touching during such a difficult time.
- For ill or elderly pets that need to shoot ASAP (recommended within 3 days of initial contact if possible)
- Approximately 45 minutes of shooting on location
- Up to two people and one pet, additional pets/people are $40 each
- Online Gallery active for 4 weeks after delivery
- 25 high-resolution digital downloads + print release to print as you please