I get asked a lot about referrals and I finally got around to put a program in place! Aside from booking a session, there is truly no greater honor than when you refer Shutter Hound Pet Photography to your friends and family. I can’t thank you enough for all of your support, but the referral program is one way I hope to give back to my amazing clients, family, and friends!
All referred sessions must have been completed before they will count.
How it Works
1. Send your friends and family my way!
2. Your friend mentions that they were referred by YOU
3. They will get $25 towards their session or prints/products
4. After their session is completed, you will get notified that you’ve earned a $25 credit to use towards a future session or prints/products from a previous session
5. Redeem your rewards within one (1) calendar year of earning
Rules and Conditions
- This program is open only to past and existing clients of Shutter Hound Pet Photography. To be eligible to receive a referral credit you must be a client that has booked and paid for a session or have had a previous session with me.
- Referred client (“Referee”) MUST purchase a session to receive their reward. If they book and then cancel their session, the credit is forfeited.
- Referee MUST fully pay and complete their session in order for the Referrer to receive the credit towards a future session.
- This reward carries no cash value and is not transferrable. It can only be used towards future sessions and can only be used by the referrer.
- Cannot be used towards prior purchases or bookings.
- Your rewards can accrue, so there’s no limit as to how much credit you can earn – yes, that means you could get a session for completely free!
- Accrued rewards MUST be used within one (1) calendar year of your referral’s completed session or they are forfeited.
- Referral rewards cannot be combined with any other discount or special with Shutter Hound Pet Photography.
- This program will be terminated and all rewards voided if Shutter Hound Pet Photography ceases to be in business.
What about repeat clients?
I don’t have anything specific set in place, but I have been known to give some little perks to my returning clients as a thank you for choosing me yet again. ;)