- Born and raised in Peoria, Illinois and currently living in Austin, Texas as of January 2020 (yeah, I know, fantastic timing)
- Attended Bradley University (Go Braves!) & currently getting my MBA with Lamar University
- Has a communications degree with a concentration in advertising and a minor in interactive media
- Mostly self-taught photographer with a day job in healthcare marketing
- Registered therapy dog team with Alliance of Therapy Dogs from 2010-2015 with just Lola and again 2018 – 2021 with Lola and Kai
- Addicted to (blue) dachshunds
- Obsessed with Harry Potter
- Loves Halloween and dressing up
- Favorite food is sushi and burrito bowls
- Favorite color is purple
- Favorite shows and movies include South Park, Game of Thrones, The Lion King, The Mummy, and Jurassic Park
- Favorite animal (besides dogs) is a wolf
- Only just started getting into coffee – iced coffee, that is
- Loves traveling – favorite place so far has been London
- Has more tattoos than you’d probably expect
- Avid concert-goer, especially rock music
Welcome and thank you for visiting Shutter Hound Pet Photography. My name is Kirsten Krupps, and I am a passionate photographer based in Austin, Texas, specializing in capturing stunning pet portraits. My love for animals has been a constant throughout my life, and it was only natural that I channeled this passion into my photography. Working with pets and their humans brings me great joy, and I consider myself incredibly fortunate to be able to combine my two passions. My constant sources of inspiration and unconditional love come from my two dachshunds, Kai (14 years old) and Lola (16 years old)!
Copyright © 2011 – 2023 Kirsten Krupps DBA Shutter Hound Pet Photography. All rights reserved.
The majority of photographs featured on this website are the property of Kirsten Krupps and protected by US and International copyright laws. No photographs from this website may be reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or copied in any format, printed or electronic, without the express written permission of Kirsten Krupps. Contravention is an infringement of the Copyright Act 1968 and its amendments and may be subject to legal action.