The Cat’s Meow
- 1 8×10 metal print
- 1 fine art smooth matte 11×14
- 2 lustre 8x10s
- 2 magnets
- 5 additional full-resolution digital files via download
- $364 value
- 12×18 metal print w/float mount
- 2 fine art smooth matte 8x10s
- 4 lustre 5x7s
- 20 lustre 4×6
- 10 additional full-resolution digital files via download
- $726 value
Best In Show
- 24×36 canvas gallery wrap
- 1 11×14 metal print w/float mount
- 4 fine art smooth matte 8x10s
- 4 fine art smooth matte 5x7s
- 20 additional full-resolution digital files via download
- $1,886 value
Most clients spend between $500 – $1,000 on their custom pet portraiture experience between session fees and product selections.
I love to see the photos from your pet session hanging up on the wall or on display in your home. There’s no better way to decorate than with your pet’s lovely face! These products are in addition to session fees and do not include shipping, if applicable. Texas tax (8.25%) will be collected for all products purchased.
Standard Prints (10×10 and larger) start at $25. Small Gift Prints (8×10 and under) start at $6. All prints are printed on professional archival photo paper using a chemical process, not an inkjet printer. Prints are available in a lustre or deep matte finish. Mounted prints are on black styrene for extra durability.
- Lustre prints – This paper print output results in more vivid color reproduction, plus improved highlight detail; the result is a sharper, crisper image. Vibrant and sharp with vivid colors, brilliant whites, and rich blacks. Semi-gloss finish will show a small sheen, but not a full gloss. This is most commonly the finish I recommend.
- Deep Matte prints – With a true matte finish, this paper offers bright whites and a wide color range with a smooth texture. Its unique lusterless surface provides elegant color reproduction with subtlety and warmth. Great with soft, light images, skin tones, and black and whites. Slightly subdued colors and an ultra-smooth surface create an elegant, dreamy feeling. Due to its deeply matte finish, it is not recommended for images with dense shadows and rich blacks.
Fine Art Prints start at $15. Fine Art prints are available in Smooth Matte and Torchon finishes. Fine art prints are printed using the latest in pigment-based inkjet technology and are archival certified for 100+ years. This printing method uses a variety of water-based inks to achieve a wide gamut of color and resistance to UV light. Both paper options are museum-grade, 100% cotton papers that have that beautiful organic texture to them. Loose or mounted, these prints must be handled with extra care.
- Smooth Matte – 0.43 mm thick, 100% Cotton – Wonderful for high-contrast and vibrant images and the smoothest texture of the two options. With a smooth surface and vibrant color rendition, this paper is a wonderful choice for high-contrast, colorful images.
- Torchon – 0.50 mm thick, 100% Cotton – A paper with a watercolor texture that is especially great for warm-toned color and monochrome prints with a watercolor texture.
Mounting Options are offered as an add-on for most sizes of standard and fine art prints. Print mounting is a process where photographic prints are mounted to a substrate (matboard, styrene, foam, etc.) to enhance the presentation of the print and increase durability.
- Matboard – Matboard Mounting is available for photographic and fine art prints in sizes up to 16×20 and starts at $10. It is a thin white fiber-based material and is great for mounting on smaller prints. The boards are about 1/16″ thin and will be approximately 1/8″ undersized. Matboard is not recommended for environments with drastic or frequent changes in humidity.
- Styrene – Styrene Mounting is available with photographic and fine art prints in sizes up to 30×40 and starts at $10. Styrene is a dense plastic substrate and can be fairly heavy in larger sizes. For very large sizes it is recommended most for prints that will be framed or displayed on easels or shelves, but it is great for any use on smaller sizes. It can sway slightly in very large sizes due to weight but is extremely durable. Styrene is 3/32″ and will be approximately 1/8″ undersized.
- Foamboard Mounting – Foamboard Mounting is available for prints in sizes up to 30×40 and starts at $12. It is a lightweight foam board and is great for any size print but is especially recommended for prints that will be framed. You will receive either black or white foamboard. The foam is 3/16″ thick and will be approximately 1/8″ undersized.
Standout Mounting starts at $45. This is an add-on to a standard print or fine art print. I often refer to standout prints as the frameless option. It is a modern way to display your photos. Standout boards are made of 3/4″ thick but lightweight foam and have a black finished edge. Prints are mounted flush with the edge of the standout and are great for a ‘ready to hang’ option. Each board has holes pre-punched in the back for easy placement on the wall and can be hung using a nail or pushpin, depending on the size. 3/4″ Standout Mounting is approximately 1/4″ undersized. Click here to see a sample.
Wood Prints* start at $65. Your image permanently printed on a solid piece of maple wood. The grain and other characteristics of the wood shows through the light and white areas of the image for a natural warm tone and vintage feel. I can also print a white ink underlay on the wood to make the true colors of your image pop. Both of these options allow the beautiful wood texture to show on the surface of your print. Each wood print is unique and no two prints will look precisely alike. Wood prints come with precut keyholes in the back and are easy to hang. They are a .5 inch thick and have a natural, matte finish. Sizes range from 4×6 to 30×40. Click here to see a sample.
Layflat Photo Books
Layflat Photo Books* start at $155. Available in the following sizes: 6×6, 8×8, 10×10, and 12×12. There are various cover options including material and colors. The pages are layflat style, which means when open, the book lays perfectly flat. The paper is thick, matte paper, which provides bright colors and sharp contrast. Each book comes with 20 pages with additional pages available at an extra cost. Click here to see a sample.
Digital files are $30 for one high-resolution file and $500 for all the high-resolution digital files in the gallery. These files come with a print release and may be printed at any size you wish. When you complete your order, you’ll automatically receive an email with a link to download a .zip file of your photos that remains active for 7 days. Download times may vary depending on the size and quantity of the images ordered, and, of course, are dependent on your internet connection.
Many other products are available, please contact me for a detailed price list or if you have a specific product in mind. Please note that all products listed above are in addition to session fees, with the exception of the included digital files that come with all sessions.
* Product is special order and not available through the online gallery. You will work with me directly to order these products.