ByteTag is a scannable pet tag containing all of your pet’s important information conveniently in one profile. The profile can be viewed using a QR code located on the back of the pet tag or typing in the unique URL link associated with the QR code. It is a one-time purchase, no subscription is necessary. They work with any smartphone, are 100% waterproof, and come in a variety of designs, too!
THIS PAGE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS I RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK + PURCHASE SOMETHING. PLEASE VIEW THE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The ByteTag pet profile displays all the information necessary to get your pet home safely, like:
- One or more phone numbers
- One or more addresses
- Health information (medication, allergies, sterilization)
- Behavior information (good with dogs, cats, children?)
- Provider information (vet name, vet phone number, rabies number, etc.)
- Quick bio about your pet
If someone scans your pet’s ByteTag, they can share their current location with the click of a button. To access your pet’s ByteTag profile, you can go ByteTag.co/Login and sign in from there. All original ByteTags measure 32 millimeters in diameter, or 1.2 inches and the silicone versions measure 1.25×1.8 inches.
Use discount code “KIRSTENK” for 15% off your order!
Original ByteTags -$19.95 (originally $50)
Silicone ByteTags – $24.95 (originally $60)
How it Works
- ByteTag was built for adventurous pets — the daring door-dashers and fence-jumpers who make it their life’s mission to escape the safety of home, explore the world and give you heart palpitations in the process.
- With ByteTag, we took every advantage that normal engraved dog tags, GPS collars, microchips, etc. had and combined them into one incredible product.
- To access your pet’s profile, you can scan the QR Code on the back of your tag or use the link to search online. Both of these work seamlessly together and go to your pet’s profile.
- Unlike other GPS tags or collars that only work within 200ft max, our collars will work even on the other side of the world! There is no limit. There are no batteries.
Leave a Reply